rock wool pipe
Brand :PANZHU FIBER®️
Product origin :Dawang Village, Dacheng County, Langfang, Hebei, China (Mainland)
Delivery time :15days
Supply capacity :100000m²
Rock wool pipes are widely used in the insulation of oil, chemical, metallurgical, shipbuilding, textile and other industrial boilers and equipment pipes, as well as various types of cold and hot pipes and insulation of hidden and exposed pipes. In particular, the construction of small straight pipe is convenient and rapid.
Mass per unit area
Water vapour transmission
Water vapour transmission (us)
Water vapour transmission
Maximum tensile force (MD/CD)
Resistance to tearing MD/CD (nail shank)
Flexibility at low temperature
Reaction to fire
Artificial ageing by UV and heat
Minimum recommended pitch
1. Panzhu pipe insulation high temperature ultra-high acid dissociation constant: high acid dissociation constant 2.0 greatly improves the rock wool board's ductility and weather resistance.
2. Panzhu soundproof thermal insulation hydrophobicity and breath-ability : Panzhu rock wool not only has the hydrophobic nature but also is breathable. Liquid water is less likely to enter the cotton,while the gas molecules such as water vapor can pass through it easily.If the external insulation material has this characteristic, the building will become “breathable”, which increases the comfort of the bedroom and prevents the indoor room from mold and rot .
3. Panzhu rockwool rigid insulation environmental protection: PANZHU rock wool is made of environmental friendly materials and can be recycled.
4. Panzhu fire and soundproof insulation: It’s not only refers to the fire rating, but also refers to the fire time, generally up to two hours.Fire proof insulation can be used for glass curtain wall lining insulation refractory parts, wall pipe sealing, window wall, sill wall and other parts;
5. Rock wool pipe can be customized according to customer requirements, convenient installation and use.
Application of rock wool
In modern society, rock wool thermal insulation has been widely used as a kind of new material in construction, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric power, petroleum, agriculture, machinery, light industry, textile, military industry, transportation, storage and other industries.It is also used in all kinds of buildings such as industrial kilns, boilers, heat exchangers, distillation towers, storage tanks, flue of cold storage tanks, pipes, valves, fans, air conditioners, vehicles and ships.
Reply e-mail in 10 hours
10 production lines for a short delivery time
Welcome to visit and negotiate business with us !