What are the characteristics of foam rubber materials
Foam rubber is the general name of the rubber and plastic industry. They are both subsidiary products of petroleum. They are all the same in source.However, in the process of production, the physical properties are not the same as well as the uses.
The essential difference between plastic and rubber is that plastic deforms plastically while rubber deforms elastically.In other words, plastic does not easily return to its original state after deformation, while rubber is much easier.The elasticity of plastics is very small, usually less than 100%, while rubber can reach 1000% or more.Plastic product process is completed as the molding process is finished ; While the rubber needs vulcanization after molding process.
Universal rubber has better comprehensive performance and is widely used.They mainly include:
(1) Natural rubber, which is produced from the three-leaf rubber tree latex, has the basic chemical composition cis-polyisoprene. It has the performance of good elasticity, high strength and comprehensive performance.
(2)Isoprene rubber, whose full name is cis-1, 4-polyisoprene rubber, high cis synthetic rubber produced by isoprene. it is also known as synthetic natural rubber for its structure and performance are similar to natural rubber.
(3)Styrene Butadiene Rubber, referred to as SBR, is made from butadiene and styrene copolymerization.According to the production method, it is divided into emulsion polymerized styrene butadiene rubber and solution polymerized styrene butadiene rubber.Its comprehensive performance and chemical stability are both good.
(4) Butadiene Rubber, whose full name is cis -1, 4-polybutadiene rubber, referred to as BR, is made from butadiene polymerization.Compared with other general rubber, vulcanized butadiene rubber has excellent cold resistance, abrasion resistance and elasticity, less heat production under dynamic load, good aging resistance, and easy to be used with natural rubber, neoprene and nitrile rubber.
(5)Chloroprene rubber, CR for short, is produced by polymerization of chloroprene with good comprehensive performance such as oil resistance, fire resistance, oxidation resistance and ozone resistance.But its density is bigger and easier to crystallize with less storage stability and less low temperature resistance
Special rubber refers to rubber with certain special properties. Mainly include:
(1)Nitrile Rubber, NBR for short, is prepared by copolymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile.Oil resistant, aging resistant performance is good. It can be used in the air at 120 ℃ or in the oil at 150 ℃ for long-term use.In addition, it also has water resistance, air tightness and excellent bonding performance.
(2) Silicone rubber, the main chain is composed of alternating silicon and oxygen atoms, with organic linkers on the silicon atoms.High and low temperature resistance, ozone resistance, good electrical insulation.
(3) Fluorine rubber, a kind of synthetic rubber with fluorine atoms in the molecular structure.It is usually expressed as the number of fluorine atoms in the copolymer. Take fluorine rubber 23 for example.It is a copolymer of vinylidene fluoride and trifluorochlor oethylene.Fluorine rubber is resistant to high temperature, oil and chemical corrosion.
(4) Polysulfide rubber, which is formed by polycondensations of saturated dihalide and alkali metals or alkaline earth metals with excellent oil and solvent resistance, but not high strength, aging resistance, but not easy processing, odor, and always used with nitrile rubber.In addition, there are polyurethane rubber, epichlorohydrin rubber, acrylate rubber and so on.
The reinforced properties of foam rubber materials mainly refer to tensile strength and tearing strength. The general rule is as follows: when the particle size is the same, the high structure carbon black has a great reinforcing effect on the amorphous foam rubber, and generally has a high tensile strength and tearing strength.Foam rubber structure is also the most important factor affecting the electrical conductivity. The branched chain structure is easy to form interlaced and connected conductive path in foam rubber, which will improve the conductivity.
PANZHU WRAP ® foam rubber has various types of species, PANZHU WRAP ® Class 0 sponge rubber, PANZHU WRAP ®Class 1 rigid foam insulation, PANZHU WRAP ®adhesive cellular rubber, PANZHU WRAP ®foil faced foam insulation roll, PANZHU WRAP ®low temperature sponge rubber, PANZHU WRAP ®air-conditioner colored foam rubber, PANZHU WRAP ®sound-absorbing rubber insulation foam,PANZHU WRAP ® no halogen sponge eco friendly foam rubber,PANZHU WRAP ® high elastic expanded rubber,PANZHU WRAP ® high temperature solar power use foam rubber.