The application of Flashing Tape
Flashing Tape Butyl Rubber, or IIR, is an abbreviation for Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber with good chemical stability and thermal stability. The most prominent performance is the air tightness and water tightness.Its air transmittance is only 1/7 that of natural rubber, 1/5 that of styrene butadiene rubber, and the vapor transmittance is 1/200 that of natural rubber, 1/140 that of styrene butadiene rubber.Gas is even difficult to penetrate the material, not to mention water.Its outstanding weatherability, according to the relevant test data, can reach 120 ℃high and -40℃ low.Report done by China's Building Waterproof and Zero Point Consulting Survey done says building waterproof leakage rate is as high as 90% in China. Many large enterprises have set up repairing departments. And in this process, the repairing products acrylate and butyl tapes are rapidly popular.
1. Waterproof tape:correctly paste butyl tape with roller compaction can be perfectly waterproof , because butyl tape butyl tape sealant glazing is a pressure sensitive tape.
2. Flashing butyl tape Air tightness:The characteristics of butyl rubber determine that the air tight performance of butyl rubber tape butyl glazing tape for windows is very good
3. Butyl flashing tape Reflective: The butyl waterproofing tape can be used for the connection of reflective materials. It will not reduce the reflective performance of the material.
4. Weather flashing tape Durability: Butyl tape rv caulking tape is an inert material with a service life of 50 years
5. Wide temperature range:Butyl window sealant can resist high temperature 120 ℃, low temperature minus 40 ℃