Light and soft, ECO friendly and energy-saving, glass wool is a very ideal insulation material.
With the birth of glass wool generation after generation, thermal insulation materials are also developing toward more and more energy saving and environmental protecting.The latest invention is the environmental friendly formaldehyde-free acrylic acid free glass wool. The glass wool itself is made of pure natural adhesive which is processed into a binder through high-tech processes.This binder does not contain traditional binder materials such as formaldehyde and phenol, nor does it contain acrylic resin materials.It is a pure natural non-polluting material, and can make the glass wool insulation softer and more nonirritant.
Advantages and Performance of glass wool Exterior Insulation:
1. Good insulation performance
The porous structure of the glass wool minimizes the heat loss of the structure.Allow the house to use less energy and also maintain normal indoor temperature.
2. Excellent sound insulation performance:
Glass wool Exterior Insulation has super long and fine fiber, so that the sound energy will transform into vibration energy, then into heat energy and gradually disappear. So the glass wool Exterior Insulation has sound absorption effect.
3. Fire Resistance:
Glass itself is incombustible.So glass wool Exterior Insulation can neither fuel fire or propagate flames.
4. Health & safety
Glass wool Exterior Insulation is very safe and healthy for manufacturers, installers and users.They are defined as environmental friendly products worldwide.
5. Light weight & easy installation
Rolled glass wool is easier to install, store, transport and handle.
Keep your carbon footprint within limits:
Choosing local raw materials, such as sand and glass, is an ideal way to save energy.The real green products and green buildings are evaluated from the raw material selection, product processing and waste management etc.ECO glass wool is even a leader in all green materials.
Application of Mineral Wool:
The types of Mineral Wool are diverse and widely used.It mainly focuses on heat preservation, sound insulation, fire prevention and safety.
Mineral Wool insulation can be used in a wide range of applications, from HVAC ducts, water pipes to walls.Although Mineral Wool is mainly used for ceiling insulation in residential buildings, it has many wider uses.
Heat preservation of HVAC and air-conditioning systems
Industrial heat preservation
Marine and offshore insulation
Cars, trains and other transport insulation
High temperature insulation
High efficiency soundproof layer
External wall insulation system
How is glass wool Eco Insulation produced?
1. BATCH: sand, soda-ash, limestone and recycled glass are stored in the warehouse.The materials are weighed, mixed and put into a furnace.
2. Melting: the mixture is melted at a high temperature of 1400°C in an electric or gas furnace.
3. Fibrosis: the glass liquid reaches the fibrosis machine through a feeder device.The liquid glass is pushed into the fine and tiny holes by the centrifuge.The fibers are then sprayed with a binder and shaped into a blanket.
4. Molding: the blanket passes through a curing oven, where it can be compressed to its final thickness.
5. Cut: the blanket is cut to the required width.Off-cuts will be reused.A facing can be added at this time.
6. Packaging: The end of the line is usually equipped with a rolling machine for mats and a stacking machine for boards.