Advantages and Applications of Glass Wool
Glass Wool -- is the most widely used insulation material in the world, because it has the following characteristics in terms of technology and energy saving:
· Good heat preservation and insulation performance,PANZHU GLASS WOOL thermal conductivity ≤ 0.039-0.042w/m2.k
· Sound absorption performance: the fiber structure of glass wool can convert sound energy into heat energy, creating a good sound absorption effect.Glass wool board can be used for sound-absorbing with air layer or facing materials. When the air layer thickness is between 100-150mm, the thicker the air layer is, the higher the sound absorption rate in the middle and low sound ranges will be. If the air thickness is increased to 300mm, the effective sound absorption rate will expand to 100Hz.
· Incombustible safe using temperature: -120℃ to 400℃ without burning
· light weight and easy to install
· no harmful gas is produced
· no decay, no aging
· free from insects and animals
No moisture absorption
· non-corrosive and can coexist with most chemical substances, such as iron, steel, copper, zinc, aluminum, etc
· natural raw materials, recyclable!
· environmental protection: energy consumption in heating and cooling system.
The application of PANZHU Glass Wool
PANZHU glass wool has been widely used in industrial equipment and civil buildings around the world since it was put into the market in 1988.
· Thermal insulation: steel structure insulation, building insulation, wooden house structure insulation
· Sound absorption: sound insulation of walls for residential buildings, sound absorption ceiling of office building decoration, sound absorption treatment of heating pipes, HAVC system duct wrap,cinemas, theaters and classrooms, partition of railway carriages and trucks, noise control of thermal power stations, petrochemical industries and power plants, etc.